- Radiator Caps are designed to seal the top of the radiator filler neck to prevent coolant loss, pressurise the cooling system and raise the boiling point of the coolant.
- Radiator Caps are manufactured using either metal or plastic design depending on the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.
- We offer an extensive range of Tridon radiator caps covering both metal and plastic designs suitable for use on sealed recovery or open non recovery vehicle cooling systems.
- Oil Caps are designed to cover the orifice used to fill or top up the engine oil supply.
- Oil caps are manufactured using either metal, plastic or rubber design depending on the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.
- We offer an extensive range of Tridon oil caps including metal bayonet, plastic screw and rubber push in designs.
- Fuel Caps are designed to seal the vehicle fuel system to prevent evaporation and contamination.
- There are two common styles of fuel caps, vented and non-vented.
- Vented fuel caps allow fuel pressure to be released from the fuel system (commonly used on vehicles pre 1985).
- Non-vented fuel caps are designed to maintain the integrity of the fuel system, they do not allow fuel pressure to be released from the system, required with the introduction of emission control regulations (vehicles manufactured post 1985).
- Emergency Caps are designed for short term sealing of vehicle fuel or engine oil systems.
- We offer a range of Tridon emergency caps in both plastic and rubber design.
- Emergency caps should be used only as a temporary replacement, and should be replaced with the correct cap at the earliest opportunity.
Our full range of Automtoive caps is available online, supplied worldwide and delivered to your door.